Warranty and Returns
Warranty and Returns
WJ Handmade Jewelry offers a limited warranty on all our products. We guarantee everything to be as described, we are not, however, able to cover negligent damage or wear and tear over time. Jewellery is fragile, so we advise you to take care of all pieces and follow our recommendations for jewellery care. For any concern, please contact us, we might be able to help.
You may return an item that has been purchased from WJ Handmade Jewelry within 30 days of delivery. Shipping cost of the returned jewellery is buyer's responsibility. Jewellery must be returned well packaged (original packing) and protected to avoid damage in transit. Please keep the appropriate proof of return as we can only refund once we have received the items back. We cannot be held responsible for an item that goes missing in transit to us. In order to qualify for a refund, all returned jewellery must be unworn, in original condition, undamaged and returned within 30 days of delivery.
Please ask all questions before deciding to purchase. If you are not happy with your item, please contact me as I do understand that things may not always be as they seem over the internet.
- Returns are accepted within 4 weeks of purchase (6 weeks for international orders).
- The item must be unworn, undamaged, in its original condition and sent back in the original packing.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are adequately packaged to ensure that they are not damaged during transit. I will not offer a refund unless the product/s are in saleable condition upon return.
- You are responsible for return postage.
- You are required to keep the appropriate proof of return documentation. If we don't receive the item, we can't issue a credit.
- The original shipping($3.50) & paypal fixed fee ($0.30) are not refundable.
In the unlikely event that you have received a not as described item, we will be happy to refund your complete payment and pay for return shipping of the item. Please send a photo of the item in question first. We will then advise on how to mail the item back. Upon receipt of the item, you will be refunded the original payment and shipping back to us (as per advised method).
Please note: Custom orders are not returnable unless I have made a mistake. In that event, please send a photo of the item in question.
If you received an item that was damaged in transit, please keep all packing material and contact us with a photo of the damaged item.
Your satisfaction is most important to us.