Custom Orders

 Custom Orders

I love custom orders. Most items can be made with different gemstones, different metals or different findings.

● Please understand that I do not provide photos of my stone/parts inventory on request. I have a very large inventory and it is much too time-consuming to help my customers pick through them via photos. To get an idea of what I might have, please look through my current listings. Have a look at this page which shows some of my charm collection.

✔ Some of my listings (mainly initial necklaces or items to be stamped with names/dates) only require for the name/initial to be left in the ' note to seller' during checkout. ✔

How does the custom order process work:

■ For customisation of existing items, please contact me BEFORE purchase. ■

In general - I accept custom work requests on a case by case basis, depending on workability of the design ideas and my own time availability.

Simple Custom Work

Adjustments to length, changing of gemstones/clasps/ear fittings, setting stones into different metal and similar work will be set up as a custom order. Work will start once the order is purchased. Most custom orders take 2-3 days.

Complex custom work

If the custom work is more elaborate (completely new design), the order is broken down into two listings. The first one is a non-refundable advance design deposit of 60% of the agreed price, put up as a custom order, detailing the design specifics of the jewellery. Once the work is completed, I put up the part 2 listing for the remaining 40%, this time complete with 2-3 photos of the finished piece.

After seeing the photos, the customer is given a chance to request one revision. If an order is not placed within a 1 week period after completing the design, the deposit will be lost and the item will be offered to the general public for sale.

● Please kindly note that custom-worked pieces are not returnable.

● Discount coupons do not apply to custom orders.

● If you require customisation of a 'sale' item, the price will revert to the original price.

● Pricing for custom jobs is 10-25% higher than my regular store prices due to extra efforts (additional photos and emails) and individual attention required for the process. 


Hand Stamped Birthstone Necklace, Sterling Silver Custom Order, Wire Wrapped Necklace Hand Stamped Dog Tag Necklace  Custom Made Pendant