I love custom orders. Most items can be made with different gemstones, different metals or different findings.
● Please understand that I do not provide photos of my stone/parts inventory on request. I have a very large inventory and it is much too time-consuming to help my customers pick through them via photos. To get an idea of what I might have, please look through my current listings and the 'sold' section.
✔ Some of my listings (mainly initial necklaces or items to be stamped with names/dates) only require for the name/initial to be left in the ' note to seller' during checkout. ✔
How does the custom order process work:
■ For customisation of existing items, please contact me BEFORE purchase. ■
In general - I accept custom work requests on a case by case basis, depending on workability of the design ideas and my own time availability.
Simple Custom Work
Adjustments to length, changing of gemstones/clasps/ear fittings, setting stones into different metal and similar work will be set up as a custom order. Work will start once the order is purchased. Most custom orders take 2-3 days.
Complex custom work
If the custom work is more elaborate (completely new design), the order is broken down into two listings. The first one is a non-refundable advance design deposit of 60% of the agreed price, put up as a custom order, detailing the design specifics of the jewellery. Once the work is completed, I put up the part 2 listing for the remaining 40%, this time complete with 2-3 photos of the finished piece. After seeing the photos, the customer is given a chance to request one revision. If an order is not placed within a 1 week period after completing the design, the deposit will be lost and the item will be offered to the general public for sale.
● Please kindly note that custom-worked pieces are not returnable.
● Discount coupons do not apply to custom orders.
● If you require customisation of a 'sale' item, the price will revert to the original price.
● Pricing for custom jobs is 10-25% higher than my regular store prices due to extra efforts (additional photos and emails) and individual attention required for the process.